Please note: Summer Term enrolments open on the 2nd October and the census date will be in January 2015.
Enrolment dates vary from course to course.
Summer Term is a great opportunity to take advantage of flexible or accelerated study options. Summer Courses are particularly helpful if you:
- want to fast track your degree
- need to catch up on a course you have missed, or been unsuccessful in
- are looking to complete your general education requirements outside of session
- are undertaking a dual program of study or enrolled in a concurrent diploma
- began your studies mid-year
The Faculty of Science offers a range of courses during Summer Term. Most courses offered are the same as those offered in semesters one and two, but in an intensive mode. This is typically a six to eight week period for core and elective courses and as little as one/two weeks super-intensive mode for some GenEd. Please see below for more details and to view the courses on offer.
Science Summer School Course Offerings:
Stage 1 (First Year) Courses
This course may be taken by students from Faculties other than Science as either an elective course or as General Education. Science students should not enrol in this course.
Please contact individual Schools for details.
Stage 2 (and beyond) Courses