Prospective honours students must nominate a particular area of science when applying for honours. There are 11 areas to choose from:
- Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences
- Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Maths and Statistics
- Materials Science
- Medical Science
- Physics (Term 1 and Term 3 intake only)
- Psychology (Term 1 intake only)
- Optometry and Vision Science
Each area has its own special application and entry requirements. It's imperative that you understand the special terms before applying. Failure to follow the requirements of your nominated honours area may result in your application being declined.
Note: if you wish to apply for more than one honours area in UNSW Science, you must complete separate applications for each nominated area.