UNSW Science is working with The Global Student to provide 8-week internships in Malaysia, within science industry fields such as Biotechnology, Medical, Biological and Environmental Sciences, and emerging fields such as Data Science.
With the objective of becoming a developed nation by 2020, Malaysia is rapidly investing in infrastructure and focusing on attracting foreign investment through development of science and technology industries.
You will receive 6 UoC credit towards your science degree by enrolling in SCIF2199 Science Work Placement, and completing a number of assessment tasks online prior to and during the placement. A number of cultural excursions will be offered, as well as networking opportunities with key business and UNSW alumni working in the region.
December 2017 – January 2018
- 8-week internship within science industry (related to your major)
- Accommodation and work placement arranged for you
- 6 UoC credit-bearing course SCIF2199 Science Work Placement
- Approximate cost of $2000 plus flights (scholarships and loans available)
- Gain global work experience and give yourself the graduate edge
- Experience South East Asian culture and life in one of the world’s most diverse big cities
- Gain credit towards your Science degree
CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Fill in our 30 second online form, and we’ll contact you with more information at the start of Semester 2!