More info: www.unsw.edu.au/guaranteedentry
Do you want an exclusive career that is highly paid and in demand?
Actuaries and trainee actuaries are sought after by insurance companies, fund managers, banks and actuarial consulting firms.
Why choose this dual degree?
- A highly regarded dual degree qualification from one of Australia’s leading business schools and the UNSW Faculty of Science
- Challenging and highly rewarding for those wanting to enter the financial services or insurance industry in a quantitative role
- Develop technical and non-technical skills needed to pursue the role of an actuarial analyst
- Help you develop strong scientific and methodological skills
- Offer you a wide range of study options in more than 20 fields of science
- Allow flexibility to specialise and focus on special areas of interest, career paths or individual strengths
What you will study
The Bachelor of Actuarial Studies/Bachelor of Science is a 4 year dual degree program.The program includes:
- 12 core courses
- Three level 3 Actuarial Studies electives
- One UNSW Business School elective
- One science major
- Science electives
It is assumed that you have studied HSC Mathematics Extension 1 or Extension 2
Watch Video: Why choose Actuarial Studies?
- Bachelor Degree