Groundwater Research is conducted via the Connected Waters Initiative, a Research Centre in the School of BEES.
Current Research is conducted in the following areas. Please click the links for more information:
- Caves and Palaeohydrology
- Water Governance
- Coastal Groundwater Connectivity
- Acquifer Recharge Management
- Tracing Groundwater with Heat
- Groundwater dependent ecosystems
- Geological Processes in 3D
- Fractured Rock Systems
- Connectivity Studies
If you are interested in pursuing a higher degree in Groundwater Research, you can click here to look for potential supervisors.