- Understand your child’s development and how children learn
- Adjust your daily routines to create a more peaceful home
- Trouble-shoot common challenges in parenting young children, including meal-time and bed-time battles, tantrums, and whinging
- Use pro-active strategies to improve challenging behaviours
- Feel less stressed and more competent as a parent
The program is suitable for ALL parents and caregivers of children aged between
The program is being offered free of charge as part of a research project run by researchers and psychologists from the University of New South Wales Parent-Child Research Clinic.