Information for Current Students

The Faculty offers a large number of services to support our Undergraduate students.

If you need general program advice or help with enrolment, contact the Science Student Centre or one of the School Offices.

Student Central is the place to go for anything university related such as Academic Transcripts, Student Fees, Graduations, or Student Visa issues.

They also coordinate a lot of non-academic support services including Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS), The Learning Centre, Disability and Support Services and Careers and Employment.

Quick Links: