Frequently Asked Questions


How can I get copies of my academic transcripts?

Copies of academic transcripts can be ordered from UNSW Student Central. Download the application form

Email:    Phone: +61 2 9385 8500


Need a replacement Degree Certificate (testamur)?

You can order a replacement copy of your Degree Certificate (testamur) by filling out the replacement form

Need further information? Contact the Graduations Office.

Email:    Phone: +61 2 9385 3092 or +61 2 9385 2435

What events do you have on?

The UNSW Central Alumni Office runs events for Alumni and Friends regularly. See their event calendar for details

The Faculty of Science hosts a range of events throughout the year also for graduates the public and school students. Visit our events page for more information.


Can I find classmates and friends from Uni?

Yes, register to join the University's Alumni Community to find classmates and friends, don’t forget to join the Science Chapter!


I’m interested in Post Graduate study, where do I find information?

Please see our Post Graduate Options section for details of all postgraduate coursework and research opportunities in the Faculty of Science


How do I give to the Faculty of Science?

There are a range of options for philanthropic support in the Faculty of Science. You can visit the Giving to UNSW website or contact Anna Gauchat, the Development Manager for the Faculty of Science, for more information.   

Email:      Phone: +61 466 201 244


Need more help?

Contact Sarah Remfrey, the Alumni and Engagement Coordinator for the Faculty of Science, and she’ll get back to you ASAP!

Email:      Phone: +61 2 9385 9638