Please note: Summer Term 2012/2013 enrolments are now closed.
Summer Term is a great opportunity to take advantage of flexible or accelerated study options. Summer Courses are particularly helpful if you:
- want to fast track your degree
- need to catch up on a course you have missed, or been unsuccessful in
- are looking to complete your general education requirements outside of session
- are undertaking a dual program of study or enrolled in a concurrent diploma
- began your studies mid-year
The Faculty of Science offers a range of courses during Summer Term. Most courses offered are the same as those offered in semesters one and two, but in an intensive mode. This is typically a six to eight week period for core and elective courses and as little as one/two weeks super-intensive mode for some GenEd. Please see below for more details and to view the courses on offer.
Science Summer School Course Offerings:
Stage 1 (First Year) Courses
Please contact individual Schools for details.