More info: www.unsw.edu.au/guaranteedentry
Combine a highly regarded business degree with a professional degree in aviation management
- Flexibility to design a study program that suits your interests or career goals
- Develop breadth and depth of knowledge across a wide range of business disciplines
- Gain broad base of knowledge in managing the operational aspects of the aviation industry
- Well-regarded by industry
What you will study
- Commerce core courses
- One commerce major
- Aviation (Management) core courses
- Aviation (Management) electives
You must complete at least 16 courses for commerce, and 16 courses for aviation (management).
This dual degree will open up many career opportunities including management positions in flying training schools, charter companies, regional airlines and major airlines, as well as general business/management occupations.
It is assumed that you have studied HSC Mathematics
Watch Video: Why Study Business at UNSW
- Bachelor Degree