Type of event:
Audience / Guests:
This panel discussion and Q&A event will feature some of the world's leading thinkers, hosted by ABC's Ticky Fullerton.
Is economic growth forever sustainable? What impact would a stagnant or declining population have on GDP? Can mathematical models guide policy makers in answering these questions? What is the strategic plan for planet earth?
Panel members will include:
- Professor Graciela Chichilnisky - Professor of Economics, Columbia University
- Graeme Maxton - Economist, Fellow of the International Club of Rome
- Jorgen Randers - Professor of Climate Change Strategy, BI Norwegian Business School
- Peter Victor - Professor in Environmental Studies, York University
- Ken Henry AC - Economist, Former Secretary of the Department of Treasury
- Peter Harper - Deputy Australian Statistician, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Peter Cosier - Chair, Wentworth Group of Concerned Scientists
- Julian King – Vice President, Pottinger
Registration is essential, please register your attendance below.