Type of event:
The program for this annual conference will span the breadth of the extraordinary genetics research being conducted in Australia and around the world.
There will also be two workshops held on Sunday 14 July.
Themes for this year’s program include:
- Epigenetics and Genomics
- Mathematical Genetics
- Inter-genome Conflict
- Population and Ecological Genetics
- Molecular Systematics and Evolution
- Evolution and Development
- Complex Traits and Genome-wide Association Studies
- Developmental and Cellular genetics
- Sex Determination and Sex Chromosomes
- Medical Genetics
- Genetics – Teaching and Learning
For a full program and to register, please visit: http://conference2013.genetics.org.au/