This form can be used for:
- Science Students requesting a progress check in the early years of their program
- Students who are about to commence their Honours year
- Students who are about to enrol into their final (or second to final) semester in a UNSW Science program, wanting to check their progress before graduation
Any advice or information students receive from UNSW Science will be based on the information provided below.
Please note the Science Student Centre does not perform progress/graduation checks for the following programs:
- The ‘non-Science’ component of all Dual Degrees
- Bachelor of Aviation (Flying and Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Materials Science and Engineering/plus Dual Degrees
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Optometry
Students who wish to perform a progress check for one of these programs should contact the relevant School or Faculty office.
Information on program rules and requirements can be found in the UNSW Online Handbook. Students should consult the Online Handbook before submitting this form.